- What are you going to do when your fist stop picks up two strangers?
- Two more stops fill the elevator with five more strangers. What are they all doing when the doors close?
- What is impossible to do when you walk onto an elevator with passengers?
- You will uncross your feet, keep you head up for the entire ride, and move so that all three of you are equidistant from each other.
- Assuming they’re all strangers, all will be facing forward looking at the indicator showing which floor is next.
- When talking with a friend you’re comfortable with, you’ll tilt your head. But when getting onto an elevator full of strangers, it is impossible to tilt your head.