- Should she remain or move on?
- The man is explaining why he made a particular decision. Is he being truthful?
- What does the brunet’s body language say?
- The blond should leave. If the brunet would have turned her feet (to point towards you the viewer), the other woman would have been welcomed into the group. She didn’t so this is a private matter.
- With his palms exposed and by forcefully gesturing while making his point, he feels he’s telling the truth as he knows it.
- She’d rather not be involved in this conversation. Three indicators: her distance from the man, her lean away from him, and her hands protecting her torso. Her smile is simply a “cover” and the least reliable of the cluster of gestures.