- Wear a tool belt around the office. Don’t say anything about it.
- Do impressions of customers, coworkers, and vendors.
- Remove all magazines from your customer and employee lounge areas. Replace them with baskets of toys, Legos, Mr. Potato Head, Rubik’s Cube, and Magic 8 Ball. (Bonus: put in a nanny cam and provide hours of fun at your next company party.)
- Have a complaint box for all employees. However, all complaints must be submitted in the form of a limerick.
- The next time corporate sends down a mind-numbing policy statement, send a cookie bouquet with the note “Bite Me!”
This article is from my ebook, Selling Doesn’t Always Have to Be A Struggle – 45 Ways to Put the Fun Back Into Selling, available at Amazon, the Apple Store, and Barnes & Noble.