- What does his posture tell you?
- What’s his attitude about the pending interview?
- What do you do?
- Known as the splaying position, he is seeking to dominate the environment. He’s trying to take as much territory away from the other two men as possible.
- Splaying at home shows comfort and it’s okay. But on a job interview, where serious matters will be discussed, it’s a sign of indifference and disrespect.
- You have to let him know he can’t disrespect you. You can do it by admonishing him to sit up. But even better, when you silently approach him and invade his territory, he will. If not? Interview over.